Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions

1. How do I enroll if I am a new student?

Prospective students should call the guidance office, 825-5010 to make an appointment to enroll. The custodial guardian must accompany the student, and the following documents are required: birth certificate, proof of residency (utility bill, or insurance bill with residence clearly printed), immunization records, former school records or transcript, testing scores, guardianship papers (if applicable).

2. What is the procedure for withdrawing from Eastern Greene Schools?

The custodial guardian must fill out a withdrawal form in the middle school office.

3. How can I access Harmony to see student records?

Parents need to call the guidance office at 825-5010 and give the guidance secretary their email address. Then the parent will be emailed the instructions, user id, and password for their child's records. If there is no email address, the office can still provide user id and password.

4. How can I receive group emails that the school sends out with announcements, etc?

You can call the main office or guidance office and give them your email address.

5. How can my child see the counselor?

At any time your child may ask a teacher, or stop in at the front office and request an appointment. Alternately, you may email Mrs. Wolfger:, or call her at 825-5010.

Counselor's Corner Home Page